amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

4.15.2007

like the deserts miss the rain

i'm in the land of no internet.

well, i have internet access at work - but i do draw the line at blogging at work. cruising facebook for hours is fair game though.

i am currently paying 7.50/hr at starbucks to tell you this.

as is most likely evident, i won't be blogging much for the next two weeks.

after that, i'll hopefully have a nice juicy post for you about my escapades in nyc and ottawa (which may or may not include karaoke, hobos, rice pudding, subways, boats, airplanes, wedgies and inappropriate amounts of credit card usage).

cheers.

3 Comments:

  • Nice title.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • Have you been to NY before? EVERYONE wears new shoes!

    By Blogger Miss Gina, at 11:01 AM  

  • Oh, Miss Gina! I have been to NYC before...it's like the happiest place on earth for me.

    I go into a state of relative shock surrounded by all the beautiful merchandise.

    I think i'm going to have to leave my VISA at home...

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home