amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.03.2007

never my love

today is a significantly better day that yesterday. the sun is shining, and it actually looks like winter might be on it's way out. and spring just happens to be my most favourite time of year.

i love driving down the street on a lazy saturday afternoon such as today, splashing through puddles of melting snow, and walking around with just a light jacket. i find music always sounds better on days like this. today, the best song blasting through my stereo was 'y control' by the yeah yeah yeahs. it all just makes me so happy.

and i've had the best phone conversations today. sometimes i could just talk for hours on the phone. i think spring is definitely in the air. it makes me so happy.

things that also make me happy, in no particular order, are:

- pete yorn's 'westerns' ep (bought at his show in vancouver feb 8th)
- my marc by marc jacobs bag (happy february to me!)
- sharpie markers
- pictures of friends
- $8 wal-mart shirts

now, whilst i'm still in a good mood, i'm going to go clean and listen to some music. i think today is a most excellent day to be a lover/fighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home