amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.10.2007

when you cut the lights out think of me

it has been decided.

i can't live my life in this town. in the past 24 hours, there have been several signs which have pointed me in the direction of leaving asap.

although not entirely inclusive, here is a list of a few things this town is full of which makes me very reluctant to spend any more time here than i have to:

1. ugly babies. seriously. usually ugly babies are just cuter because they're ugly. but, i have been proven wrong on several accounts by bearing witness to unfortunate babies that are just plain ugly. when the parents see me checking out said ugly babies i try my best to use my poker face and either show no emotion, or writhe my face into a taught smile and pretend i didn't just vomit in my mouth a little.

2. skipper's doppleganger. miranda didn't like skipper. i don't like skipper. i don't want to be surprised by skipper while shopping at wal-mart.

3. gross people wearing windpants at the movie store. fine, i get that you want to go out in public wearing your 'after work' clothes. that's cool. i like sweatpants too. sometimes, if i'm wearing my sweatpants and need to run to 7-11, i'll do it. we all do it. but windpants? those should be strictly limited to events such as spring cleaning, painting, and 1991. but purple windpants? those should be burned, along with the late 80's perm and bad taste in movies. but i guess if people in purple windpants don't rent 'flushed away', who will?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home