amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

11.15.2006

i'm from the hood stupid

so, i'm pretty sure that nobody that reads my blog actually listens to rap, but if you have ever even heard jay-z, snoop, dmx or ll cool j, then this will freak you the heck out.

i wish i had a funny, anecdotal story to tell from today. but nothing really exciting happened. i ate a really good chocolate at work, so that was nice. laguna beach is on tonight, and that is also fun. i love rich, bratty teenage drama. i also love that one of my true loves is actually featured on the season finale of laguna beach. awwwww, yeah.

my blog has become very stale and boring of late. i really need to try and do something about that - like get a life, so interesting things happen to me. but it's hard to have a life when you work 8 hour days, then come home and work 5 hours at night. but i'm not complaining - i do love what i'm doing. i just wish i was doing it in the general vicinity of some friends and family.

enough moping for one night. i am now going to create a list of things that lyn loves, but won't admit to:

n*sync
joey from n*sync
cute puppies
and the colour green

**addenum** i just ate a grapefruit, and now my tummy hurts. i don't even like grapefruit. but it's one of those things - like cucumber - that i keep convincing myself to try, so that one day hopefully i'll grow a taste for it. so far, i still don't like grapefruit. i have graduated to enjoying cucumber in my sandwiches however. does anybody else do this or am i the only crazy one?

2 Comments:

  • I just threw up in my mouth 4 times.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 11:04 PM  

  • She totally loves them.

    Oh, and when Chris was in Anaheim, they went to Laguna Beach for supper, and afterwards he asked me why everybody kept calling it "the real O.C.".

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home