amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

11.13.2006

travely mctravelton

just booked my holiday for my week off vacation next may - nyc baby! i could most likely be the luckiest girl this side of the rockies. i spent some time in new york a couple of years ago, and had the time of my life...this time around it's bound to be even better. i'm hoping there will be some good shows on when i'm there - i've already found out the tribeca film festival is on, so perhaps i'll see some famous people. or, perhaps i'll run into angelina and brad and they'll adopt me. i'm foreign (being from canada and all).

i ran out to the bookstore today and bought the '07 frommers guide to nyc. complete with foldout map! but that is besides the point. the point is there is a SUPER CUTE boy working at the book store. a super cute boy with the super cutest smile. i'm going to pack him in my suitcase. i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy!


tonight i'm making a yummy dinner of lazy perogi casserole and sausage...mmm! too bad the recipe makes enough to feed a small army. i'm going to be very sick of lazy perogi casserole and sausage when friday rolls around and i'll have eaten it for three meals a day for five days straight. (kidding! who has casserole and sausage for breakfast!?)

tonight i've got two presentations to prepare. TWO. what did i do for the last three days? clearly it wasn't preparing presentations. i'm such a stupid ass-head. i leave every friggin thing to the last minute, and do i ever learn from it? ninja, please! i'll be schooled when i'm still up at 1 am cursing myself for being a stupid ass-head.

1 Comments:

  • Lucky bum! I've always wanted to go to New York. Though I do get to be in the JFK airport next month on my way to Paris! I'll just buy a Big Apple keychain and pretend I stayed there for longer than an hour.

    By Blogger Wanderlusting, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home