amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

10.31.2006

there's a medicine for that

today, i discovered playradioplay!. i really like this kid's music. and i say kid, cause i don't think he's that old. sigh. i'm old. but not as old as ky. or even lynnie c for that matter. *zing!*

today i also discovered that old men hitting on you isn't endearing, it's just creepy.

i've also discovered my new favourite phrase, 'inconsistent with life'. as in, "a blood pH of less than 7 may be inconsistent with life". for some reason, i find that phrasing rather comical. it's such a pretty euphemism for "you're gonna die". and this is actually a phrase that is fairly common in medical jargon.

let me use it in another sentence. "you stealing a donut from me may be inconsistent with life". aka, "you stealing a donut from me may cause me to put my foot up your ass, and you'll die".

it's 10pm and i'm so tired i feel like i'm going to zonk out. it's time to head to bed.

i also like the decemberists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home