amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.30.2006

silent night

so, i went to my first ever movie by myself. the devil wears prada. and, it was entertaining enough. but i might have to catch it again, since i missed half the movie.

i guess i was naive to think that three old middle-aged women sitting behind me woud be a good way to see the movie. i guess i was naive to think that they wouldn't talk through the whole movie, and that they wouldn't kick my chair. i guess i was wrong. and i guess i'm a little bitter. people need to grow the hell up. i mean, i was even throwing them the 'shut the eff up stupid fat pants' look over my shoulder. i guess there is no tact left in society.

on the lighter side of things, i passed my board exams, and now am officially eligible to be a liscenced pharmacist. so, i can breathe a collective sigh of relief. four years of studying, and one month of sitting on pins and needles, and it all came down to my number appearing in a list on some website today. i was so exhausted from my day, i ran in my door, looked up my number - saw it on the screen, then burst into tears. i've been watching too much oprah, and not getting enough sleep.

i'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. and finding myself a present that says, 'you are fabulous, your purse is fabulous, and you deserve to marry a fabulous man with a hot ass and a convertible'. i might be shopping all day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home