amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.26.2006

let's hug it out, bitch!

is it sad that i motivate myself to get things done by renting dvds? "okay self. if you get all your work done by 7pm, you can go out and rent season two of entourage."

guess who got her work done by 7pm? yeah. i'm a huge mofo. but entourage is awesome...and i actually got some work done: supper made, dishes done, lunch for tomorrow packed, thank you cards written up, addressed and mailed, conference write-ups finished and emailed off, friends called, family called, and my desk cleaned. booyeah grama.

and now, the first day of the new job is under my belt, and things look like they're going to be pretty good. i'll get into the nitty gritty a week from now. this week is pretty much basic work, shadowing technitians and getting the 'lay of the land' as they say. i've already got a tentative idea for my larger-than-life year-long project, which my co-ordinator seems pretty stoked about, so i think i'm a leg up on things. but then again, it's only my first day.

anyways, it's time for me to retire to the couch to settle in and watch some vincent chase. mmm mmm mmm.

1 Comments:

  • On Father's Day at a Chicago Cubs game, Jeremy Piven told the crowd "Let's hug it out, little bitches." He was not supposed to say that.

    By Blogger Teacher Lady, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home