amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.21.2006

multi-task

who says men can't multi-task? usually, i do. but today, i saw a guy riding his bike and talking on his cellphone. which impressed me. mostly because of the time i tried to ride my bike home from the local corner store with popsicle's in my hands. evidently, me running into a parked car showed me to only do one thing at a time whilst on a bike.

in other news, i'm even more angry now that i'm not in freaking ottawa for the summer. stupid matt mays and sam roberts are having a love-fest and touring all over the province, and i'm going to be stuck out in stinky bc. stupid job. i'm going to quit and tour the world, working as a goat milker. or something like that which is a trade that be useful in most countries. everyone needs a goat milker.

now that i'm thinking about not seeing concerts for a year, i'm all sad and grumpy. but looking outside at the beautiful, perfect, first day of summer makes me feel better. oh, and the fact that there are three strapping (and hot) men landscaping my yard doesn't hurt to much either. bad mood gone...taken over by urge to spray landscapers with garden hose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home