amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

5.29.2006

jealous again

sorry for the lack of posts, but i've actually had a life these past few days. i'm fully gradumigated now, with an actual degree to hang on my wall. it's so weird. i've finished my big board exams, so now all i can do is sit around and wait.

actually, i'd love to be able to sit around. but, it's that time of year again to pack all my crap up and ship it off to some unknown and yet-to-be-discovered land. but i won't be doing it alone! oh no, i now have a beautiful new friend to accompany on my next year's adventure. so now i'll be able to not only blog from my sturdy ol' desktop, but there is a new kid on the block.

(i'm going to throw a sidebar in here before i forget - went to xmen 3 tonight (which was awesome) and there were some scenes filmed at a hotel i've stayed at in vancouver...totally cool!)

so, i won't be posting for a while. i'll be off to the west, shopping, writing, driving, and settling in. but, expect a new and improved amanda in a few weeks, writing from a new home, off on a new adventure. i'm going to start updating with more photos, so hopefully you all can experience new things along with me.

until next time...

3 Comments:

  • Wooooaaaaah. I've seen a demonstration of that computer and it's crazy. Are you going to do things simultaneously in XP and OSX, just so that you can make the screen do that crazy rotate thing?

    Apparently I'm jealous.

    And I'm totally pumped to see X-Men. They also filmed a bunch of stuff out here, at places I know.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 4:34 PM  

  • Please tell me your parents bought it for you as a graduation present. That way, I can harass my parents to buy me something good when I graduate again.

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 4:24 PM  

  • my apologies jcq - i'll be shelling out the moolah for the mac myself. however, if it's any consolation, i don't have to tell your parents that. or neither do you.

    i've been using the macbook for a couple of days now, learning great things about what it can do. and once i'm settled in the new city i'll be posting some great things which will demonstrate the awesomeness of my new friend.

    i heart my new toy. and i actually heart mac, in all it's new and confusing (to me) glory.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home