amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

9.13.2005

yipeeeeeeee!

i just peed in my pants a little. i just won my first ebay auction, a pair of tickets to the arcade fire here in saskatoon.

we won't discuss how much i paid, or the fact that the stupid ho at the odeon told me the wrong date when tickets would be going on sale. she's a skank. i'm going to eat pancakes on her grave.

as the pointer sisters say, 'i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it'.

yes, i can quote the pointer sisters. that just proves how cool i am. (as if you ever had a doubt)

3 Comments:

  • I'm so excited that you won!!! Give high fives to the red headed guy. He's so awesome.
    Or scream his name and then stand awkwardly, staring at eachother.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 5:14 PM  

  • Firstly.

    Kevin!! *awkward pause*

    Yeah, good times. Anyways - Ky, don't worry. You're cool enough. You just smell sometimes. And Lyn, of course i'll yell at him. I shall call him 'pasquale' and we will have much fun together.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 6:34 PM  

  • I had doubts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home