amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.28.2005

the final post

it'll most likely be close to a week before i post again. it's that time of the year where i pile all my clothing and shoes into those huge orange garbage bags that people put leaves in, shove them into the corolla and drive for three days. all just to get to school. it's about time i ask myself: is it really worth it? then myself answers, says 'shut up' and i watch tv.

i'm spending my last night in ottawa with 40,000 of my closest friends watching mick jagger run his wrinkly butt around an 8-story stage. i think it's funny that for huge bands like u2 and the 'stones, normally headlining bands like our lady peace are reduced to opening acts. meh. raine maida is a babe-inator.

i have to go dust my basement now.

oh, and if i don't post in 5 days, just wait longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home