amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

9.07.2005

morally corrupt.

okay, so how old does one have to be in order to qualify as a cougar? i have been assured by a reliable source (or not so reliable, considering everything she told me in my youth was made up) that a cougar is a 35 year-old in a titty shirt.

i was in a hoodie, and am 22.

but i still kissed a 19 year old.

and liked it.

i think i should have to wash my mouth out with soap, and do some kind of community service. (and a victory dance. he was cute.)

5 Comments:

  • GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!! (Doing a victory dance on your behalf.) Although, I tend to be a cougar... so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM  

  • HOW DID I POSSIBLY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG INSTEAD OF 5 SECONDS AFTER YOU STOPPED KISSING HIM???????

    And you're not a cougar unless he could be your kid. At least that's what I tell myself so that I can have crushes on 16 year olds.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 5:48 PM  

  • i couldn't bear to say it out loud. and 5 seconds after i stopped kissing him i kissed him again.

    that adds up to you reading about it here.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 5:49 PM  

  • Amanda had a good first day at school?

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 11:29 PM  

  • Next time you kiss him you better be wearing a titty shirt. Apparently it is the rule.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home