amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.08.2005

my tooshie hurts

so i gave my quads and butt a workout at work today. i discovered - through sheer luck - that timing yourself to see how fast you can wheel your rolly chair around the pharmacy is great exercise. oh, and it's 20 seconds. but i got slowed down by the rubber matt, and i had another chair as an obstacle, so if i had the chance to re-do my time, i'm sure it would have been faster.

and now, for my daily weird occurence. some dude sitting at the bus stop where i turn into my street tried to pick me up as i walked home. it started out as he said, 'hey, how are you' and me, being a dumb saskatchewan girl said 'good, how are you'. so, he leans his arm over the back of the bench and says, 'can i talk to you for a second?' stupidly, i slow down, turn around and decide to hear what this guy has to say. 'maybe he wants the time,' i think, or to know when the next bus is coming. 'what's your name' he says....and i get this stupid look on my face, shake my head, and before my brain can calculate a response, he goes, 'ooh, not gonna go there, huh?' so i shake my head, turn away and keep walking. as if that wasn't great in itself, i got a 'have a good day sweetie' as i walked away.

gag me.

now, for future reference to this boy: i would never allow myself to get picked up by someone waiting at a bus stop. this implies that you take the bus. you may call me a hypocrite because yes, i also take the bus. however, i take the bus because i have been forced to by a higher power also known as my parents. hello! i only allow myself to get picked up by strangers if they're driving luxury sports cars and offering me candy.

1 Comments:

  • Hilarious. But not as disturbing as what happened to my friend who lives in North Central. While waiting for the bus at 7:45 a.m. on a Monday morning at -40.0 celsius she had this older guy come up to her and say "ayyy, bay-bee. wanna have sex?" "Uhh, no." "Okay, chill. Just askin'." I told her she had to be pretty hot to get hit on in snowpants!

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home