amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.14.2007

the stars are leaking out like spittle from a cloud

i have nothing to blog about.

except my half-crush on sort-of-cute IT boy. this is not to be confused with 'it' boy (see: it girl). this is IT like you-call-us-to-fix-your-computer-and-we-show-up-three-days-later IT. so i suppose it's more like I.T.?

but i digress.

sort-of-cute IT boy has been on my radar screen for awhile. ever since i showed up to a video conference where the video wasn't working, and he compared himself to jeff goldblum. which in my books, is a very good thing, as i love jeff goldblum. and that comparison was compounded by the fact that he alluded to himself as jeff goldblum in jurrasic park. and i love me some dinosaurs, let me tell you*. let's not even talk about my other jurassic park crush.

i do see the comparison. both have dark features and wear black plastic frames. but i somehow think IT boy wouldnt be as good in an acute and emergent velociraptor situation. anyways, i'd still let him fiddle with my motherboard. (who knew computer speak could have such connotation?)

*ps - how awesome was that one pic of sam neill AND jeff goldblum? it makes me want to go to MIT, learn to build a time travelling machine, and go back to 1993 and marry both of them. yeah, i'm a loser. but at least i don't think spot conlon is cute. *zing*

1 Comments:

  • Shut it, stinkbutt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home