amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.03.2007

holy crizzap! so long since my last post. why, you ask?

because i've been busy watching kalan porter videos, of course!



really. nice hair, jackass. and in case of any of you are rabid kalan fans, i'm not saying anything that grandma didn't.

in other news, i'm back home after like five weeks of holidays! i love holidays. who doesn't? in fact, i can't wait for my next holiday.

i'm currently uploading like 404 photos of my past months adventures, most of which involve people making faces, strangers wearing weird clothing, and rocks and trees. i think i'll post some later.

that is if anyone still reads this thing. i promise to apply constant viligance! and post more.

ps - who else has finished the new HP? i'm totally on the fence about how i feel about it.

well, it's 11:10 am and i think i should shower. i have many things to do today! like, sit around and wait until 7:10 so i can go see the bourne ultimatum. i heart a sweaty matt damon shooting guns and exploding things.

1 Comments:

  • Converstaion this morning at breakfast:
    Mom: "Did you see the scrabble video on Amanda's blog?"
    Janny: "You read Amanda's blog?"
    Mom: "Not all the time. When I saw the video was about Scrabble I had to check it out."
    Apparently I needed to check it out. I think you and Scrabble are making my mother a Kalan Porter fan.

    By Blogger Teacher Lady, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home