amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

2.07.2007

a sweetheart left behind

tomorrow night at this time i'll be watching pete yorn.

my other boyfriend won't be too jealous.

i'm looking forward to spending a weekend relaxing in a nice hotel bed, eating sushi, and visiting the aquarium. dangit if i don't love that darn aquarium.

i'm sure i'll do some shopping too - but i don't plan on buying much. i've got to re-stock on a couple of items from MAC, and maybe check out some new nailpolish colours. but it's not too long until my big trip in may, so i've got to start saving up for a big ticket item. i can almost taste the designer goodness now...

i'll take lots of pictures, and have a big post upon my return. unless i get lazy and don't take any pictures, in which case i will be lying in my previous sentence. but don't be a hater. sometimes a girl has just got to chillax. (but you know i'm takin' my rapid interpretation of ekg's with me to represent. i wish i was kidding)

time to finish packing so i can get my beauty rest.

ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home