amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

9.05.2006

decoded

i have this compulsive list-making habit. i sometimes make lists of lists i need to make. post-its are my friend, and sometimes when they aren't around, i'll just plain old write on my hand. on the back. can't risk the 'ol palm sweat rubbing off my precious notes. not that my palms sweat...but you can never be too sure.

so i had to write on my hand today, and i left myself this horribly abbreviated message. i couldn't deciper what i was referring to when i read my hand note. it's like i had subconciously hidden my message in some strange code so that if i was captured by the enemy, they wouldn't be able to steal my secrets.

but what good are reminder notes if you need another reminder note to remind you of what the first reminder note said? not very good i say.

thankfully, i remembered what i was talking about. but i'm still most likely going to forget to do what i wrote down. so i'm going to do it right now...excellent.

tonight there is like 49 hours of tv for me to watch. and i have so much reading to do. but tv trumps reading - i mean, it's like the second-to-last episodes for big brother and rockstar! how can people at work expect me to be productive beyond the work day when there are clearly other priorities besides work in the real world? helloooo! *just kidding. i'm not really that much of a loser. if my reading was that important, i would simply do it after tv. or during commercials. or, sometimes i might even not watch tv to do reading. but only when very, very important. (ie: if message will self-destruct before end of tv program)*

well, time to go and do some of my reading *gasp* before the evening shows start. and by reading i mean doing the dishes and having a bath. then reading. maybe. or, moving my papers to the coffee table to make me feel like i've worked. or, instead of that just plain packing up my books for tomorrow. you know, whatevs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home