amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.01.2006

double cross!

i find it fascinating that every week of my life from now until June 22, 2007 is planned out. it's actually rather soothing in some way to see exactly what you'll be doing. someone says, 'will you be busy march 27th of next year?' all i need to do is say, 'hold on' and consult my schedule. 'why yes,' i might say, 'i will be in the midst of my family medicine rotation'.

it's making me totally obsessive-compulsive however. i'm totally frantic about scheduling meetings, and sync my palm about ten times a day to ensure everything is up to date. it's like knowing what my week consists of now isn't enough, but i have to now go in and break everything into days, hours, minutes. and i find myself making sure all my cups face the same way in my cupboard. either i have too much time on my hands, or really need a boyfriend. or both!

tonight is rockstar supernova and i'm totally stoked. did i mention that one of my best friends made out with butch walker? he was on the first episode of rockstar and i was all like, 'hey! my friend made out with you!' when he came on. i'm sure he didn't hear me on account of people can't hear things you yell at them through the tv, but whatever.

oh, and i meant to post this a long time ago. my most favourite blog is by a guy named brian. he lives in new york. and updates rarely, but there is enough stuff on his blog to get lost in for hours. anyways, he has a couple of videos on youtube, which are hi-lar-i-ous. they are of him and his mischevious gang of friends scaring his english friend grant. who screams like a girl. and, oddly enough has an article in the glamour on newstands now, which i happened to see while standing in line at the grocery store. how queer. anyways, watch the videos in sequence. part four is my favourite.

half an hour until rockstar. i should do some reading. yeah. (or re-watch those videos! double cross!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home