amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.28.2006

say whaaaaaat?

if there is one thing mahatma gandhi stands for, it's revenge.

that's from clone high, a show which i have been watching way too much of lately for my own good. i think i've even gotten the ky successfully hooked on it. hooked on clone high more than she's hooked on phonics.

in other news, i'm such a giant loser that i'm sitting home alone on a monday night watching home improvement and basically waiting until it's not such an embarassingly early time to go to bed. it's 8:15 now...i'd say i've got an hour to go.

only four days left in the big city. i'm looking forward to heading back up north and being 'home' again. however, i'll miss being in a city where there is so much to do, so much beauty, and so many cute boys! but it will be nice to get back to my house, my car, and my tupperware.

how boring is it that i'm blogging about how i miss my tupperware? but i really do. it's so hard to keep things fresh without tupperware. and saran just doesn't do it for me - it's not reducable, reusable, or recyclable! okay, so i could reuse it. but really.

now i'm going to watch lame celebrity news coverage on cnn and fold my laundry. (isn't my life glamorous?)

oh, and did i mention how much i love that geico commercial with charo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home