amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

8.29.2006

nightcrawler

today, it was like my brain was on hiatus. it's like my body showed up for work, and my brain stayed in bed. everything i did had to be done twice, because i kept doing the wrong freaking thing.

but the fact that the new pete yorn cd came out today made my entire life better! the first disc in over two years. finally! and i'm so happy. i also bought the new death cab for cutie cd. so, i'm fully stocked up on pretentious music. well, not fully. but i'm more stocked up on pretentious music.

but what made me even happier than a new py cd? neil patrick harris on big brother! and the fact that will was so excited that nph was visiting made me even happier! i love nph!

oh, and i hope that danielle skank gets kicked out thursday. even though erica totally screwed herself over by putting danielle up....meh. boogie and will are hilarious.

now it's time to tuck in for an hour of rockstar supernova.

i heart tv on tuesdays!

1 Comments:

  • Dude. I friggin missed NPH? I could cry. I was on the phone and missed everything but the last 10 minutes. Curse word.
    I love Will and Boogie though. They are so funny.
    And yesterday was the best day ever. Arrested Development Season 3 came out, and Take the Lead AND Pete Yorn. So good.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home