amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

5.19.2006

hustlers grab your guns

yesterday was a good day. i had lunch with miss kylee, got a good chunk of studying done, and a parking meter at school ate my $2. the good part about the meter eating my hard earned $2 is that i called the parking office to complain, they took my liscence plate and said i could still park there without getting a ticket. booyeah.

but the best part of my day yesterday? getting an email from the journal that i was published in last month saying they want me to attend their annual conference and cover some of the educational sessions for an upcoming journal issue because they 'really liked my work'. what's that? and they'll pay for my $750 conference registration? heck yes.

more studying to get done today, then the da vinci code tonight. la la la la la la tonight.

1 Comments:

  • Ooooh I love New Kids!! I mean, loved. Loved New Kids.

    By Blogger Bronwyn, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home