amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

5.10.2006

time

it's time to crack down and get to work. thirteen days until my major exams. fifteen days until convocation. it's time to crack down and get to work.

today was somewhat productive. i found out i'm not starting my job now until the end of june, which gives me an extra week off to procrastinate and laze around. i think i'll get myself a library card, a blanket, a spot in the park, and a tan. and then, some new foundation to match my tan.

so like i said, today was somewhat productive. until it hit 6pm, when all things ceased to exist except my television. and now, not only are my eyes square, but my heart is crushed. the only actual talent on american idol got voted off tonight, and my sheer reason for existence is now in question. okay, so i'm slightly melodromatic. but really. chris was the best hope for the next american idol. and now, if elliot wins, i'm going to have to start drinking whatever they give paula to numb my pain.

so instead of hitting the bottle, i'm sitting in my room listening to sigur ros and getting all depressed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home