amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.09.2006

project fugway

heidi, michael, et. al. must have had a major brain fart when they hailed chloe dao as the winner of project runway. give. me. a. break. daniel was the best of everything. and i only say that because i dislike santino. although even he was starting to grow on me like an undiagnosed std.

but chloe? wrong choice. her final runway was so not pretty. i can only hope that someone will scoop up daniel and give him all the love and money he deserves to put his designs out into the world. heck, even santino had some gorg. dresses workin' the runway during fashion week.

but my favourite part of p.r. is tim gunn. i want to kidnap him, and make him follow me around and comment on my daily activities. he would be my pet narrator. santino nearly made me shoot pudding out my nose with his dead-on tim impressions. my favourite story santino told was about tim and daniel's imaginary romance, and their trips to red lobster.

oooh, so much tv, so little time. le sigh.

tonight, in 1/2 an hour we shall see if my american idol predictions are true. if they are, everyone feel free to send me a j.lo booty full of dollars. chocolate dollars that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home