amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

2.06.2006

tv is my best friend

i love tv. it gave me grey's anatomy. and i love love love grey's anatomy. last night's episode was so good it nearly gave me a code brown in my pants. not only was the plot so good, but one of my many boyfriends was guest starring! remember that show he was on? yeah, it wasn't the best, but he was super cute! plus, there was a blind girl, so it was politically correct.

i'm so ready to be done my first rotation. last day is tomorrow. then, to vancouver for four days. time to stay in a nice hotel, shop for things i can't afford, and hopefully go look at some fish. and maybe see some druggies. i plan on not using my brain at all, functioning at the lowest level possible, and perhaps actually going into a semi-comatose state. kind of like now, just in a different province...and closer to the ocean.

i want to go out tonight and buy the city and colour cd. but if i know me - and i think i do - i'll most likely end up eating supper, having a bath, doddling around, and going to sleep. so perhaps i'll rephrase. i want to buy the city and colour cd at some point. maybe wednesday before vancity. or, maybe i'll order it online. then, i don't even have to leave my house. perfect. laziness prevails.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah and then you, Rob and Amber will meet Ben Mulroney for supper.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

  • Thank you! I was trying to remember where I had seen Kyle Chandler before. I even sorta liked Early Edition.

    By Blogger Meg Persson, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home