amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

5.07.2006

fast times

in ottawa, i live by ridgemont highschool. every time we drive by, my dad says 'hey - that's where they have fast times'. i don't know what made me think of that just now.

i was watching sports night, and forgot how much i love my boyfriend.

i've had a weird highschool reunion type weekend, but not on purpose. but it's been fun. one more thing to do this afternoon, then it's back home to study for my exam. it's been fun hanging out with ky and lynnie c for the weekend. however, my tummy is sick from too many chips and other food that's bad for me.

but i have to go shower to make myself presentable to the world. i suppose this whole post is just really to re-confrim how much i love josh charles.

the end. by amanda.

3 Comments:

  • i will be finishing my degree with a major in ninja/sword fighting, and a minor in interprative dance.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 11:19 PM  

  • A picture of Josh Charles: exactly what I needed to start off my day. I have a deep and abiding love for Dan Rydell. Why don't I own the Sports Night DVDs?

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 10:12 AM  

  • technically, with my degree i'll be able to call myself a pharmacist. and those ninja skills will be key in fighting off crazies.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home