amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.26.2006

routine again

so, back to school so to speak. five weeks of formal school stuff left, then it's exams, then it's real life. well, 'real life' anyways.

i returned home to a new cable tv subscription, therefore three months of free movies on demand, and as much fashion television as my little heart desires. so much for me trimming the tv down to only grey's anatomy and american idol. i'll have to leave the house to be productive. but what else is new.

i'm unpacked from my three months away, and now finishing my last load of laundry before bed. the last week was great - spent a great three days in montreal, where my friend L and i had a manservant, gilles (who was really named francois, and not our manservant at all), shopped until we literally dropped, and hob-nobbed with the montreal elite.

i have exciting things to say, but it's been a long day. and frankly, i'm tired and want to sleep. is it sickening that it's march, and i'm looking forward to december so i can go to california? argh. i've got to stop wishing my life away.

or i'll end up just like jenna rink from 13 going on 30. which, i just may have watched tonight. only for mark ruffalo, i swear. not because i secretly love that movie. oh, no. just strictly for mark ruffalo.

1 Comments:

  • Meg and I once watched 13 going on 30 twice in two nights. Only for Mark Ruffalo, of course.

    I'm so. incredibly. jealous of the Montreal shopping. I've heard that it's spectacular.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home