amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.10.2005

ice queen

okay, so if i were an ice cream flavour, i'd be 'pralines and sucks at bowling'. i know i said i'd take pictures, but i forgot the digi-cam at home, so no dice. but, if you can imagine a girl throwing gutter ball after gutter ball, then no pictures are needed.

although my bowling skills are lacking, on the up side, the weather has been so nice here for the past two days. like five and six degrees above zero. too bad the warm weather means rain, which means the roads/sidewalks are pretty much ice rinks. it also means i shuffle along like a grandma, which definitely cuts my coolness factor down about 5.67%. That takes me to an even 84% though, so i'm still aight.

now in other news, i put in the distillers 'coral fang' disc tonight, an album i haven't broken out since the summer. i forgot how good it is! i also forgot how sad i am that 3/4 of the distillers quit the band, and now it's just brode. i suppose now she can call herself the 'distiller', but it just doesn't have the same ring to it. actually, she won't be popping out any albums any time soon, because she'll be popping out the most beautiful rock n' roll baby ever with her seeeexxxxaaay bf josh homme.

finally, and update on the exam today. it wasn't as bad as the worst test i've ever written, but it wasn't stellar. however, things looked up when i accidentally wrote poop instead of poor. snap! i changed it back however, and made myself laugh out loud. as if my classmates didn't think i was crazy before...now they know i am. muwhaaaa. if they only knew. if they only knew.

4 Comments:

  • I love that you laughed out loud during your final. I'll bet your prof was like "Aha! Finally one of my students understood the joke that I hid in the final! My work here is done."

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 12:38 AM  

  • no, with my prof, he was most likely like - what! a student expressing emotion? i must make this final much more serious next year.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 8:29 AM  

  • Boooooo, serious prof! My funniest final in the history of ever was Physics 109, back when there was still Totally Heroic TV, and we had one question about Hercules, one question about Xena, and then one question about a prof whose wife made him shut off the TV and take his daughters sledding.

    He was friends with my high school Physics prof, who would have James Bond-themed questions all the time. "James Bond is escaping from the KGB (again) and he has to ski down a hill (again)..."

    That is how to write a final.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 7:11 PM  

  • I had a university math prof who beleived we need more sex and violence in word problems. The amusement lasted for one class then we realized "Hey these are still impossibly hard". That was my class of 60 where I was one of 3 girls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home