amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.09.2005

t'was the night before therapeutics

agh! i am so sick and tired of studying for this dang final i have tomorrow. it feels like i know nothing - because i pretty much do know nothing, but yet i can't get my brain to concentrate anymore.

all it wants to do is watch episodes of sex and the city with the commentary turned on. wtf? it's like my brain has a mind of it's own.

and i also seem to always dig out old photo albums during finals time. perhaps it's because those photos remind me of a time where i was happy and my soul was intact...as opposed to exam time, where i feel like a zombie who's soul has been eaten by something evil.

tomorrow after my exam, i'm going to be running all over to get shizzle done, and i'm not going to think about my other tests. i have to get a b-day shirt made for my friend m that's going to say 'my other shirt is a sweater'. then, i have to go bowling for m's b-day. daaaaang, life sure is tough. then, on sunday i have to wake up for brunch with the crew. i'll take pictures. it will be fun!

well, it's 10:46. and i still need to cram a mexican dumptruck full of info into my pea-sized brain.

4 Comments:

  • Don't worry you will find that one guy who will value you for something other then your brain.

    Mr. Morris
    Ask Morris

    By Blogger Morris, at 10:55 PM  

  • uh, what?

    is this to say that i'd better rely on something other than my mental capacity to find a man?

    is this guy from the 1800's or whaaaaat?

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 11:36 PM  

  • You're going to have to fall back on those knitting skills. Because, believe you me, you'd better know how to knit, if you're going to trap you a man.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 12:39 AM  

  • I think you need to know how to crotchet to catch a man. The perfect man trap is a large crotchet net.

    Dude, Morris is totally hot for some sweet 'Manda loving.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home