amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.06.2005

it begins...

let the procrastination hooplah begin! let the wild rumpus start! it is that glorious time of year otherwise known as finals. or, in my house, 'sleep until 10, watch the view until 11, cruise the internet until 11:45 then blog about it'.

this is why i can't study at home. yet, it is also why i love to study at home. at least my sanity will remain intact for today - i have an excuse to put down the books tonight when i head off to perforate my eardrums at mcr. this is the final push however - last set of finals in this degree.

well, i should get to the books. the countdown is now on for me squeezing as much information into my brain as i can before saturday at 9am. then, at 12pm once it's all over i can exhale and let it all go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home