amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.06.2005

if you marry me, would you bury me

just got home from my chemical romance.

i love gerard. i love his tight pants. and i love that he made us give air kisses to the opening bands.

and i'm pretty sure everyone around me now knows that i love gerard and his tight pants because i kept yelling 'i love your ass'. i'm sure he didn't here me though. what a shame. because he has the best ass.

i don't think i'll be able to talk tomorrow. i yelled alot.

which is okay, because tomorrow i need to study.

if you have a chance, check out mcr. they kick butt. i recommend helena for starters, then move on to you know what they do to guys like us in prison and hang 'em high. actually, check out the whole album. it'll make you crazy.

and in the insane-crazy kind of way, not the crazy-insane kind of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home