amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

10.19.2005

sickly

okay, so i've had this hacking cough for too long. i can't carry on a phone conversation without pausing like forty times to cough. and now, it has migrated to my brain, so i can't smell/taste anything. how fun when you go out for coffee, order a drink, pay $3.75 for said drink and can't taste anything.

i've managed to live through two midterms this week. now, only eighty-seven projects, two hundered midterms and four mental breakdowns to go.

tonight was filled with applications. i typed out a generic cover letter to hand into our student employment office to apply for some interviews. and i wrote out some stuff for my ubc hospital residency application. how wicked awesome would it be to live in vancouver? fairly wicked awesome. however, on a wicked awesome scale of 1-65, i would say that it doesn't rank as high as living in ottawa, living at home for cheap, and spending all my money on rickshaw rides and gelato. i love me some sugar mountain gelato.

okay this one is for ky and lynnie c: primitive radio gods just turned up on my itunes. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevery since the day we met. eeeeeeeeevery since the day we met.
sigh. they just don't write strange songs like they used to.

1 Comments:

  • Rickshaw rides??? Why didn't I get a rickshaw ride when I was in Ottawa? Things to do next time I visit you. Cause you're not moving to Vancouver.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home