amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

9.28.2005

the itch

i have the five year itch. i've been in university for five years, without a steady job for five years (as in i only work summers for spending money through the semesters), and thus without my own car for five years. granted, my parents have been so gracious as to give me a car for these past two years to beetle around university with. but it's not my own car.

now, with the prospect of finally entering into the real world, the car bug has bitten me. i find myself driving around looking at vehicles rabidly, picturing myself in them. and this morning i had my first taste of car shopping. me and the roomie set out to the s'toon auto mall and checked out the mitsubishi and volvo dealers. i drove the 2006 eclipse and the 2006 volvo s40. i have been eyeing up the volvo for awhile now, and after driving it...well, let's say i'm in love.

i can't go on, because it's making me too excited. i'll just leave with a quote from my good friend wayne campbell, 'she will be mine. oh yes, she will be mine'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home