amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

9.19.2005

boourns

the emmy's were a piece of crap. the best part was when steph and i ordered boston pizza. ellen wasn't funny, there weren't many bad dresses, and zach braff didn't win. all in all, it was a useless three hours. three hours that i could have spent doing something productive, like homework, washing my car, or finding all those socks i seem to lose in my dryer.

but 'tis the season of premiers, and i'm hoping csi: miami pulls through for me tonight. although i have a deeply rooted hatred for horatio, i can't seem to stop watching that show. i think it's because i hope deep down that they'll bring speedle back. ahh, a girl can dream.

1 Comments:

  • I haven't watched the show since Rory Cochrane left. He was the only reason I watched it in the first place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home