amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.26.2005

rock bottom

i'm going to a zombie movie. i have never actually seen a zombie movie, nor do i desire ever seeing a zombie movie. alas, i am going to one in 45 minutes. it's out of sheer boredom, and the fact that i've done nothing today. the opportunity presented itself, and yes, somehow i managed to convince myself that watching a zombie movie would be better than an evening of doing nothing. i may prove myself wrong.

hopefully i'll get eaten by a zombie during the previews and i won't have to suffer through the movie. then, when i inevitably become a zombie myself, i'll lurk in the theater and eat other poor girls like me who are seeing zombie movies against their will. then hollywood can make a movie out of my life, and call it 'the zombie who saved the world from bad dates' or something. that's just the working title. i imagine drew barrymore would play me....and that i'd steal fab from her in real life and we'd have millions of babies.

4 Comments:

  • Who are you going with? Who are you going with?
    And if you're going to sit through a Zombie movie, make it 28 Days Later or Shaun of the Dead. Both awesome but for such different reasons.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 8:28 PM  

  • lyn, who do you think i'm going with? c'mon. do you think i'd drag my arse to a zombie movie for anything less than you-know-who? and the movie was hilarious, and the lead good guy was hot, so all was not lost. the bad guy made a racial slur though that totally both caught me off guard and really pissed me off. i don't recommend the movie though - five nancy's agree it was crap.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 8:52 PM  

  • That's the good thing about movies like this -- you can at least find them funny.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 10:04 PM  

  • He really is my soulmate, isn't he? Cause I do a pretty good ape impression too.
    And I figured you were going to the movie with you-know-who, I just thought I'd be silly and girly.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home