amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.20.2005

unnnnnnngh

i saw the cutest little boy on the bus today. he had shaggy, dirty blonde hair and the biggest brown eyes i've ever seen. i wanted to run up and steal him, take him to the zoo, feed him ice cream then take him back home. is that weird? i think not.

aaaaaaaaaand, the hottest boy ever sat next to me on the bus today too, which was really fun. when he came in and sat down he gave me the cutest little smile, and i proceeded to grin sheepishly the entire time he sat next to me. did i mention i wanted to grab is ass? because i really did. he was definitely sexxxaaay. he had these shorts on...and the nicest legs.....okay, give me a minute here to get ahold of myself. whooo. *breathe in through the nose, out through the mouth* whooo. okay, i'm good.

other than cute boys on the bus, today was fairly uneventful. i bought a flat iron from a psycho hose-beast, so that was fun. oh, and i ate an entire bag of peanut butter m&m's, and now i think i need a gastric lavage, but hey, as alanis says, 'you live you learn'. then again, she also says 'slap me with a splintered ruler' and i want none of that.

and to cap off the randomness of my day and thoughts, i will flash back to grade 10 english class and romeo and juliet, where the boys in my class insisted on calling benvolio 'cornholio'. as if my blog wasn't strange enough up to this point.

1 Comments:

  • Funny thing is, I actually remember you telling me numerous times about "Corholio" and saying "CooooooornnnholiO!" a long, long time ago.

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home