amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

5.06.2005

nappy

i want to nap, but i can't because i can't fall asleep, and there is nothing good on tv.

i hate it when people take words that should start with 'c' and use 'k' instead. you know, like krafts, krazy, or kampground. do people think they're amusing or 'klever' by doing this? it makes your business look like a sham. i think that to illustrate my point in the real world, i'm going to create several businesses which ironically use the letter re-arrangement. like 'krafts for cids' instead of 'crafts for kids'. or a restaurant 'amanda's kountry citchen' instead of 'amanda's country kitchen'. although none of my businessess will actually survive the real world, i'll make my point in the 15 minutes they're out there.

g2g. more later. watch sheer dallas.

2 Comments:

  • HA! I was thinking about how to make justanothergirl shorter so I wouldn't have to type all that.
    You are JAG.
    Enjoy

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 6:41 PM  

  • dudes, you don't have to call me jag. my name AMANDA is clearly accross the top of my blog. however, my last name clearly would make it able for crazy people (ie: you guys) to look up my address and find where i live and come visit me. and nobody want's that. but jag sounds good...kind of 'top-gun'-ish.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home