amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

6.06.2005

blogosphere

okay, so i'm back to the world of blogging. it's been a whirlwhind month here in ottawa, with me starting a new job, housing a classmate and getting re-acquainted with the summer crush. all of which are going fairly well. i doubt i have any readership left after the hiatus, but hopefully it'll return. as projet orange says, 'tell all your friends'.

oh, and i'm going to keep this post short on account of i'm reading 'angels and demons' by dan brown right now and it's super-duper good. super-duper reminds me of sprinkle-dinkle which reminds me of milky way which reminds me that on amazing summer nights like it is here right now, i would rather be at that little ice cream shack on victoria ave than any other place in the world.

ps - i got hit on by an old man today. and not even inconspicuously. i asked him if he was waiting for the elevator, and he said 'no, i'm just watching you'. so i said, 'but i'm not that interesting'. and he said, 'oh, yes you are'. good thing he wasn't forward or anything. *shudder*

ps2- wait. now why can't i get the one boy in the universe i want to hear that from to say that? sheesh. get it together, buddy!

3 Comments:

  • Ha! I've been hit on by an old man. He was a security guard at the MusĂ©e CarnivalĂ© in Paris, and he informed me, "The museum is free...and so am I!"

    Lecherous old men are traumatising.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 11:08 PM  

  • Yeah at least you don't get hit on by clients over the phone.

    Is that the Angels and Demons book that I got at Costco in Montana that my dad stole from me before I could read it and then gave to your dad to take to Ottawa to read? Bah! Isn't my dad great?

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 1:54 PM  

  • who you've never even met in person before.

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home