amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.10.2005

i said bomb at the airport today

today was a most excellent day. it started with a caller at 7:40am and the distinct, 'put the lotion in the goddamn basket' phrase i have come to love. ahh, debbie. you rock my world. totally random calls that make me think i'm being pranked before 8am make my day awesome.

the test-es went well today too. i studied enough that i think i did aight. what else made my day awesome, you ask? well, louis after the exam was good. mmmm, dry ribs. eeew, deep fried mushrooms. talk about turning down the suck louis. blaaaah. but the amazing goodness of the dry ribs compensated for it.

oh, then the oc happened. and it was so good. thank goodness summer and seth are back together. it makes me think there is justice in the world.

then i had a date with myself, douglas coupland and a non-fat london fog at starbucks. i've decided i like awake tazo better than earl grey.

oh, and there was this kid crying and making a scene in the parking lot at school today. it was brutal. it was like a walking condom commercial. note to self: never have babies.

ps- i found out the new hot hot heat video is out, and that the arcade fire have a video for 'rebellion (lies)' so my vagina exploded like 8-bajillion times today. i said vagina, and you all had to read it. ha.

1 Comments:

  • I TOLD you not to use that word.
    Anyways, I think you should write a blog about your dad. Hell, he's a series of blogs. Get to it.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home