amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

3.06.2005

du jour

okay, it has been eons since my last blog. my life hasn't been that exciting. but today has been strange. strange enough for a 'things of the day' theme.

favorite way to communicate with strangers of the day: if only i was brave enough to use them.

word of the day: subcutaneous

beverage of the day: 7-11 mocha, for whipping my insides into hyper-peristalsis

organ of the day: my brain, for being lazy and smushy

pseudo-boyfriend of the day: gerard way

zit of the day: the one on my chin, who may be later diagnosed as the fetus of my unborn twin.

quote of the day: "she could breastfeed an army" - my friend steph, in reference to the gigantic size of our former band teacher's breasts.

now, i'm going to put something out there. leave a comment with a subject you'd like to see me blog about. anything. i'll do it.

2 Comments:

  • Oh, Glarkware. Oh, Television Without Pity, Hissyfit blog and Fametracker, and the amount of procrastination that can be had with the three sites combined. I desparately want the "Now or Never" special t-shirt of the Girls' Bike Club (Ride or Die) available on Glarkware right now. I think it's still available. It's a reference to another related-to-TWoP website, Tomato Nation, and a feature in which they complain about celebrities that do stupid things, and how they should be made to ride Girls' Bikes.

    On the other hand, I do not have a subject for you.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 8:45 PM  

  • That was the most painful comment with the least amount of point that I have ever seen! Yay Mary!!

    I also... have no idea for a topic. I like boys.
    Broni

    By Blogger Bronwyn, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home