amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

2.18.2005

i had to get a shot because i have five elbows

oh my goodness. oh my goodness. not only do i want to by tickets to mcr in march, but freaking stupid cock rock is coming to saskatoon. how am i supposed to get work done with my vagina exploding all over the place with all these concerts? sorry lyn, ky, but it had to be said. i mean crap. holy. freaking. crap.

okay, so i just got back from spring break in victoria. well, actually i just got back from watching pauly shore is dead with the 3.f.b. girls, but that's irrelevent. the week was awesome. you know, staying in your typical five star hotel on the harbour with beautiful weather. a real pain in the rear. i got sick with a cold on monday, so the week was a drug induced haze, topped off with a sudafed and $8 martini combo thursday night. i don't know why people say drugs and alcohol don't mix, when they clearly do. and how.

so there is this part of victoria called saanich. and everytime i drove by a sign that said saanich (which there are alot of, might i add) i thought to myself, "hey shania, want a saanich?". if only the lynnie c was there to understand. my humour was lost on the present company.

i watched part of the grammys sunday. i'll never get those two hours back. it took me pretty much the entire time that lynard skynard played to figure out why jimmy page wasn't playing with them. oh yeah, he was in led zepplin. i turned the tv off after that. what a waste of my time.

this is turning into a random post. well, it started out as a random post. i think it's because i haven't posted in a week, and i have alot to write out. so on to more random items:

i finished the book on the plane today. my favorite line actually made me laugh out loud. a typical line for me to love. i'm sure had i given this book to anyone i know and said read it and find the line you think i'll love everyone would be able to find it. it's when pi is talking about r.p's feces, "...it was as hard as a rock. load a musket with it and you could have shot a rhino." man, i don't know if he meant that to be funny, but dang. that's hilarious. mental images abound, all funny. c'mon. a poop bullet? that's funny.

oh, and in the airport today i heard a kid explain to a man that his brother had to get a needle because he had five elbows. that kid was awesome. especially because he stood at the luggage carousel with his grandpa and pointed to each bag and said "is it that one?" for like fifteen minutes. kids say the darndest things.

it's late. i have to go and dream of scott weiland yelling at me in those low cut tight pants.

2 Comments:

  • Eeeeeeeeeew. The V word? Thanks for the apology though. I"m watching The Wedding Singer and I thought to myself, man, I wish Amanda were home. Good to hear that you are.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 8:42 PM  

  • And Shania? She wants a saanich.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home