amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

2.02.2005

wanna be new-york hipster

lately i've been thinking alot about how much i want to move to new york and become super cool. you know, go to lots of live bands, drink import beer and wear vintage. right now, i'm listening to a live recording of andrew wk, drinking enough coffee to kill a small albanian child, and wearing sweatpants. fuck i'm glamourus.

i'm totally obsessing over placebo lately. the dude's voice is awesome. i'm totally amassing this huge list of cd's that i want to buy. a) my chemical romance b) the arcade fire c) paul oakenfold d) every other freaking cd ever made.

i'm totally wired on caffeine. my brain is thinking about ten majillion things and none of them are particularily important or even really complete thoughts. i took this online test to see which famous world leader i am. turns out i'm hitler. i'm sure a few of my friends think this, so alas it may be true. however, i took the test again and i'm also mother theresa. i must be bipolar, or that test is really messed. talk about polar opposites.

so does anyone really read this blog? i've had comments up for awhile, and no one comments. c'mon people. validate me. show me the love. leave a comment, and tell me how self-important i am, because that's all anyone really wants to hear.

2 Comments:

  • I took that quiz too. Turns out I'm Che Guevara. I don't see it, but at least I'm not Hitler. Do you kill puppies and small children in your spare time?

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 1:20 AM  

  • I'm Abe Lincoln: "You are a mild-mannered assassination victim." Why is that so perfect? I re-took it with 45 questions (that was with 27 questions) and then I was Mother Theresa. Didn't get that. Meg was either Che Guevara (45 questions) or Hitler (9 questions). And Janice is Saddam Hussein! Bwahahahahaha. Did you take the "Classic Movie Test"? I'm Schindler's List.

    By Blogger Queen of West Procrastination, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home