amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

1.18.2005

i'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated

i heard awhile back that j.lo doesn't want people to call her j.lo anymore. too bad, J.LO, but i'm pretty sure that i'll call you whatever the hell i want. i mean, didn't you know that people aren't supposed to give themselves nicknames in the first place? you can't go doing that and then take it away. although prince did it. but he also has talent, parties like it's '99, and wears a raspberry beret...but at the same time, he's back at being prince, because people couldn't pronounce that damn symbol name he had going on.

interpol are on letterman tonight. my vagina is going to explode. i love it...and they're playing my 2nd favorite song of the record, evil. i can't wait...i'm hoping i won't be impossibly let down by their performance. you know, let down ashlee simpson style. i still haven't recovered from the snl thing...ashlee, i thought we were tight? how could you do this to me? that's it....i'll never watch your show again. who am i kidding? yes i will.

i had my itunes on shuffle the other day, and i keep discovering old songs. i love the prodigy. i think it's the dude's hair that was so amusing to me...although it scared the piss out of me. my old hairdresser once threatened to cut my hair like that. weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home