amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

1.26.2005

what the fetch

i biffed on the way into school today. one second i was walking along, the next i was on the ground like i had slid into home base. it was really quite a comfortable fall - very easy and painless. my ego was a bit bruised, but i had the four witnesses killed, so i will no longer be bothered about the situation. okay, i didn't have the witnesses killed. i brushed off my ass and kept walking.

nothing else interesting happened today. the extent of my exciting-ness was me falling on my ass. i think that shall be entertainment enough for the masses for one day. oh, and the satellite on the way to school was activated and most likely fried my ovaries.

poo on studying and school. i'm going to eat pancakes on its grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home