amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

1.04.2005

if it wasn't for the good souls, life would not matter

woah. just got back from the best effing christmas break ever. so good, i forgot to blog. well, i didn't forget, i just didn't. i was kickin' back, doing other things, like quoting napoleon dynamite, getting attacked by errant nitrous oxide hoses, and ruling the world at scrabble.

i don't know what made the past three weeks so awesome, but who cares. i hung out with my summer love, he gave me a bar mitsvah card on my birthday, we slept on the floor together, and he told me he'll miss me. i have decided that he's my favorite boy. who knows when i'll see him again...but things left off on a good note, and i'm okay with that.

i bought garden state like the second it came out. then i watched it, and love it even more than i did the first time. zach braff managed to sum up the emotions of the last three years of my life into a movie, and for that i'd punch him on the street if i met him. not a mean punch, a celebratory punch. he'd get it.

i still have christmas shopping left to do, but i'd rather stay out of the -45 degree weather, listening to interpol and making up lies. in the future, i'm going to pass a law that makes every city i live in dig tunnels from my house to various establishments so i don't have to go outside. on the list would be: mall, video store, school, bar, boyfriend's house, 7-11.

i'm gonna go watch the garden state dvd extras and think about pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home