amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

11.06.2007

i did it once and my parents got pretty upset

my body hates me. i had vietnamese food for dinner, and now my entire gi tract is declaring nuclear war. if my stomach could get out of my body and punch me in the face, it would.

not only does my body hate me, but my kitchen does too. apparently, somehow every single dish in my house managed to dirty itself. i really don't know how it happened. maybe while i sleep i have some kind of 'beauty and the beast' thing going on. that really is the only logical explanation.

i also think i just saw a hairball on the floor. i wish my magical kitchen would start to pull it's own weight and vacuum.

in other news, i love electronic music. specifically, i love daft punk. i think i would give my right kidney to go to a daft punk concert. the crazy pyramid thing they have going blows my teeny mind. blows it.

all for now.

*north american scum - lcd soundsystem*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home