amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

11.13.2007

i want a perfect soul

ahoy!

i am back from the land of wind and pasta, aka vancouver. my suitcase is a little heavier, and my visa a little more well-used. but, i have to say i did show some restraint. well, that and i didn't really find anything i loved loved loved and had to have. all in all, a good weekend was had.

i didn't take any photos, although i did have my camera. not sure why. but, i did almost take three pictures. i will summarize them for you. the first, was a picture of a sticker that said '911 was an inside job'. these stickers were scattered several places downtown, and for some reason amused me. the second potential picture was of a store called 'clog world'. yeah, i kid you not. and the third was of a store called 'doggy style bakery'. no explanation needed on that one. (to it's defense, it was a bakery for dogs...but come on. and like half a block away from davie? really?)

i don't really have any enjoyable stories to share, but i do feel the need to ponder something out loud. or, on the internet i suppose. why is it that i only get hit on by really creepy men? why dear lord, why? twice this weekend. and i have blocked the exact words from my brain, but i'm pretty sure the one dude said "oooooh yeah" as he walked by. wtf? it brings back my ptsd on the time a guy said he'd like to smother me in ice cream and lick it off.

well, rather than ending things on that note, i will mention that i was helped by the most amazing looking concierge today, and i wish i had taken his offer to walk me and my bags accross the street, solely for the fact that i could have looked at him for three more minutes. sometimes i am so stupid.

*creep - radiohead*

2 Comments:

  • I threw up in my mouth a little at the ice cream comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • yeah, i threw up alot in my mouth when it happened.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home