amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.26.2005

me, i want a hula hoop

i can't believe it's the big b-d and i'm not out shopping. i think i might be sick. either that, or i'm going to be out all day and night tomorrow, so my mom doesn't want to go today. i really hope i'm not missing out on great things. oooh, i'm getting the shakes and going through withdrawl from lack of spending money i don't have.

i hope everyone's christmas was as warm and fun as mine, and i also hope that everyone ate way too much, just like me. i got some awesome gifts *hello - fraggle rock season one on dvd - the best!* and i hope santa was good to everyone else as well.

the rain from last night has finally turned into snow, and looking out my window here it is hard to tell where the white on the neighbours roof turns into the white of the clouds in the sky - it's totally weird. my goal today is to stay in my pj's as long as possible, and finish as much of my book as possible. i'm reading my first oprah's book club book - 'a million little pieces' by james frey. it's very good so far, so as of page 135, i recommend it.

well, i'm off to lounge. happy boxing day to everyone!

1 Comments:

  • Happy birthday! Now is the time when you're like oh my god I am 23 already?! I am definitely not as mature as i thought 23 year-olds were when I was 15. or 18. whatever. give your mommy and daddy and yourself a big christmas hug from moi. see ya soon maybe! :)

    By Blogger Fishsticks, at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home