amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

12.19.2005

as beck says, 'hell yes'

the residency interview this afternoon went about ten bajillion times better than the friday version. the interviewer was receptive to my answers, was friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in what i had to say. not like the she-devil that i talked to on friday. grr. the thought of that horrible, black, black day makes my blood boil. i hope i can make it to thursday, where i've got interviews double-time. residency in the am, then with ppd in the pm *shawn, am i crazy? i think so*

but, today is joyous. i finished my last exam, and am officially done with final exams for the forseeable future. i'm listening to some kick ass old school tunes (machinehead, basket case, smells like teen spirit, etc...) and plan on going out, getting my drink on, and shaking my tailfeather.

today was all in all a great day, and it should be getting better: i'm going to a bar that has karaoke, so erin will be singing 'filthy and gorgeous' by the scissor sisters. i also plan on packing all my shizzle up and getting excited for actually going back home. for three whole months! plus, one of my classmates who will be in toronto was talking today about coming up to see me for a weekend, which would be fun. i'd show him a big n' rich time.

now that i'm all hyped up about next year i'm going to go run around my apartment singing 'sweet caroline'. too bad i'm home alone. hopefully our neighbours can hear though, so at least someone will appreciate how crazy i am.

booyeah, grama. it's your birthday. *shout out to k-a.e.h. - stay golden...and stay within those speed parameters, you goon*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home