amanda...throws acorns with surprising accuracy

4.14.2005

neener neener

okay, got this thing of janice's blog. i love music, so i'm filling it out (you can find the secret meaning of each song on janny's blog). here's my tracklisting:

1) killing in the name of - rage against the machine
2) tie: dance with me - 112; this is for my people - missy elliot
3) beat your heart out - the distillers
4) if you tolerate this - manic street preachers
5) starry eyed surprise - paul oakenfold
6) lady venom - swollen members
7) islands in the stream - kenny rogers and dolly parton
8) 2 become 1 - spice girls
9) warning - incubus
10) closet - pete yorn
11) who wouldn't want to be me - keith urban
12) theme - pulp fiction
13) baby when you're gone - bryan adams and mel c
14) hey mister - custom
15) somebody told me - the killers
16) lose you - pete yorn
17) break stuff - limp bizkit
18) rasputin - bony m (a true super group in my mind)
19) take it easy - the eagles
20) island of the honest man - hot hot heat

okay, this list took me like 30 years to make, on account of i'd put a song down, then pick one i thought fit better. if it were up to me, i'd have four answers for every song. but we all know that would be excessive. and i'm never over the top.

2 Comments:

  • Dude, I'm totally surprised that The Canadian Dream wasn't your political choice. And that Huey Lewis and Gwynyth Paltrow's Cruisin' wasn't your number 13. I still haven't figured out mine though...SO HARD.

    By Blogger LynnieC, at 1:35 AM  

  • huey and gwenyth!! totally better than bryan and mel. i forgot. but yeah, that rage song is way better than sam roberts. it's more angry. and i like angry.

    By Blogger justanothergirl, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home